Hydraulic Service Technician
With over 30 years of successful operation this Australian manufacturer of heavy plant and equipment has established a market leading national network and reputation. Their success can be largely attributed to a commitment to quality products and services, innovation and ongoing product development.
With ongoing strong demand we are seeking a Hydraulic Service technicians to join the North Melbourne workshop, working on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing first class service, maintenance, fault finding and repairs. While ensuring that all work is conducted with a focus on identification and where necessary corrective actions to support product development and limit recurring faults.
You will be required to have experience with heavy plant and equipment such as materials handling equipment, compactors, road sweepers, earth-moving equipment or similar. With will be experienced and ideally qualified in one and have an aptitude in Hydraulics, Auto-electrical and Mechanical aspects or service and maintenance.
- Monday to Friday Day & Afternoon shift
- Attractive hourly rate + penalties,
- Overtime & leave entitlements
- Stable business and leadership team
- Hands on and structured online learning and development provided
- Trade qualification or significant demonstrable experience - Hydraulics, Mechanical or Auto-Electrical
- Current Drivers Licence - HR desirable
- ability to conduct Fault Finding & Diagnosis
- ability to read schematics
- welding and fabrication experience desirable
- strong verbal and sound written communications skills